112. Should crypto stay decentralised?
We. Are. Here. Today we bring you: Telegram ramp up their crypto efforts, a $1 billion crypto venture and should crypto stay decentralised?
Producer Pet, 11:FS Senior consultant Will White and DXC's Aman Kholi are back this week to talk about the latest and greatest news in blockchain, Bitcoin and Crypto including:
- Telegram Pushes Ahead With Plans for ‘Gram’ Cryptocurrency
- Alan Howard-backed firm plots $1bn crypto venture
- Should Crypto Stay Decentralized or Are CBDCs Better?
- A Crypto Firm Hopes to Get a Banking License From Singapore
- Portugal’s tax authority says crypto trading and payments are tax-free
The Tweet of the Week comes from @StephendPalley, about some faketoshi drama!
Why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show!
If you enjoyed the show and, as ever, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider
Special Guests: Aman Kohli, Petrit Berisha, and Will White.