114. Why do regulators hate libra?
We. Are. Here. Today we bring you: Santander settles big ethereum bond, Vitalik Buterin does some speaking and the Latest From Europe: Libra You’re not Wanted! All this and much more on today's Blockchain insider!
Simon Taylor is back in the hosting seat this to talk about the latest and greatest news in blockchain, Bitcoin and Crypto. As always, he is not alone but joined by returning friend of the show Noelle Acheson, Director of Research @ Coindesk! Together they cover the following stories:
- France and Germany agree to Block Facebook’s Libra (01:36)
- Facebook’s Crypto Launching in H2 2020, Says Libra Association Chief (09:21)
- Deutche Bank Joins JPMorgan’s Crypto Payments Network (11:41)
- Wells Fargo to Pilot Dollar-Linked Stablecoin for Internal Settlement (13:39)
- Vitalik Buterin speaks out on privacy, DeFi and Ethereum 2.0 (18:39)
- Harbor Tokenizes Real Estate Funds Worth $100 Million on Ethereum (27:56)
- What Bitcoin’s Valuation Says About its Volatility (34:41)
The Tweet of the Week comes from @JohnWhelan about a $20 million bond on the Ethereum mainnet! Why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show! (41:33)
If you enjoyed the show and, as ever, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider
Special Guest: Noelle Acheson.
- France and Germany agree to block Facebook's Libra | Article [AMP] | Reuters
- Facebook’s Crypto Launching in H2 2020, Says Libra Association Chief
- Deutsche Bank Joins JPMorgan's Crypto Payments Network - CoinDesk
- Wells Fargo to Pilot Dollar-Linked Stablecoin for Internal Settlement - CoinDesk
- Vitalik Buterin speaks out on privacy, DeFi and Ethereum 2.0 - Decrypt
- Harbor Tokenizes Real Estate Funds Worth $100 Million on Ethereum - CoinDesk
- What Bitcoin’s Valuation Says About Its Volatility - CoinDesk
- John W. 🇮🇪🇺🇸🇪🇸🇪🇺 on Twitter: "People have been asking for the transactions that we did to clear and settle the $20 million bond on the Ethereum mainnet."