115. Bakkt to reality
We. Are. Here. Today we bring you: Swiss Stock Exchange SIX Launch Digital Asset Prototype, No Yuan for Libra and Bakkt Launches at a Snails pace… All this and much more on today's Blockchain Insider coming to you from SIBOS in London!
Simon Taylor is joined by some awesome guests, coming to you straight from Sibos in London! Our brilliant panel of guests include:
- Todd McDonald, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer of R3
- Lex Sokolin, Global Fintech Lead @ Consensys
- Thomas Zeeb, Head Securities & Exchanges @ SIX Group A
Together they talk about the latest and greatest news in blockchain, bitcoin and crypto including:
- Bakkt Exchange’s Bitcoin Futures See Slow Start on First Day of Trading (01:26)
- No Chinese yuan in basket underpinning Facebook's Libra (11:59)
- Swiss Stock Exchange SIX Launches Digital Asset Prototype (25:35)
- Wells Fargo’s Stablecoin ‘Faster, Cheaper’ Than SWIFT (37:08)
The Tweet of the Week comes from @squarecrypto about the bitcoin dream team! Why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show! (44:03)
If you enjoyed the show and, as ever, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider
Special Guests: Lex Sokolin, Thomas Zeeb, and Todd McDonald.
- Bakkt Exchange's Bitcoin Futures See Slow Start on First Day of Trading - CoinDesk
- No Chinese yuan in basket underpinning Facebook's Libra - Spiegel - Reuters
- Swiss Stock Exchange SIX Launches Digital Assets Exchange Prototype - CoinDesk
- Wells Fargo's Stablecoin 'Faster, Cheaper' Than SWIFT, Says Exec - CoinDesk
- Tweet of the week