121. Central banks have fomo
We. Are. Here. In New York actually! Today we bring you: China announces new regulatory authority for blockchain and digital payments, Harbor adds SEC license to help security token issuers pay out dividends and association of German banks call for a digital Euro. All this and much more on today's Blockchain Insider.
Simon Taylor is back this week and still coming to you from New York! Of course he is not alone but joined by some fantastic guests
- Sandra Ro, CEO Global Blockchain Business Council
- Emin Gün Sirer, CEO, AVA Labs
Together they talk about the latest and greatest news in blockchain, Bitcoin and Crypto including:
- China Announces New Regulatory Authority to Certify Digital Payments, Blockchain Products
- Binance to Open Beijing Office Amid China’s Renewed Blockchain Push
- Harbor receives transfer agent license from SEC to help security token issuers pay out dividends
- Association of over 200 German private banks calls for digital euro
- FATF Releases Guidance on Global Digital IDs as Use Cases Grow
- Lone Bitcoin Whale Likely Fueled 2017 Price Surge, Study Says
The Tweet of the Week comes from @thecryptodog about how Xi Jinping pumped bitcoin! Why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show!
Check out our brand new documentary 11:YEARS - the Rise of UK Fintech now. Head over to 11years.film to watch for free, and share using #11YEARS.
If you enjoyed the show and, as ever, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider
Special Guests: Emin Gün Sirer and Sandra Ro.
- China Announces New Regulatory Authority to Certify Digital Payments, Blockchain Products - CoinDesk
- Binance Said to Plan Beijing Office Amid China's Renewed Blockchain Push - CoinDesk
- Harbor receives transfer agent license from SEC to help security token issuers pay out dividends - The Block
- Association of over 200 German private banks calls for digital euro - The Block
- FATF Releases Guidance on Global Digital IDs as Use Cases Grow - CoinDesk
- Did Bitcoin Price Manipulation Fuel 2017 Surge? Study Says Yes - Bloomberg
- Tweet of the week