124. Venture Bingo & Cryptomaximalists
We. Are. Here. Today we bring you: JP Morgan to finance blockchain-based inventory system, the UK confirms the legal status of cryptoassets, and 25,000 Chinese blockchain firms are accused of issuing their own tokens. All this and much more on today's Blockchain Insider!
Simon Taylor is hosting again and this week he's joined by returning guest Lex Sokolin, Global Fintech Co-Head at Consensys. Together they talk about the latest news in blockchain, Bitcoin and Crypto including:
- JPMorgan to finance a ledger-based inventory system to remove information asymmetry in the automobile industry (01:44)
- UK confirms legal status of cryptoassets and smart contracts (11:22)
- 25,000 Blockchain firms in China tried to issue own cryptos (17:26)
- Fidelity eyes new client opportunities and an expansion of its crypto trading platform (28:53)
The Tweet of the Week comes from @NLW about the volatility of Bitcoin. Why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show! (34:46)
Check out our brand new documentary 11:YEARS - the Rise of UK Fintech now. Head over to 11years.film to watch for free, and share using #11YEARS.
If you enjoyed the show and, as ever, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider
Special Guest: Lex Sokolin.
- JPMorgan to finance a ledger-based inventory system to remove information asymmetry in the automobile industry
- UK confirms legal status of cryptoassets and smart contracts
- 25,000 Blockchain Firms in China Tried to Issue Cryptos, Senior Official Claims
- With trust license, Fidelity eyes new client opportunities and an expansion of its crypto trading platform
- Tweet of the Week