349. News: Get rich quick!
Simon Taylor and Sarah Kocianski are joined by some great guests to talk about some of the most interesting stories of the last 7 days, including: Remedies Pool C winners are revealed, Goldman Sachs dips into subprime lending with the Apple Card and NatWest trials voice banking with Google Home! All this and so much more on today's Fintech Insider News.
Our expert hosts, Simon Taylor and Sarah Kocianski, are joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week. This week's guests include:
- Stephen Lemon - Cofounder and VP at CurrencyCloud
- Carl Hazeley - VP at Finimize
- Caroline Plumb - CEO of Fluidly
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Remedies Pool C winners are announced
- Goldman Sachs dips into subprime lending with Apple Card
- Robinhood gains authorisation to open in the UK
- Central Bank of Ireland to skip deadline for SCA rules
- Venmo launches instant transfers to bank accounts
- WeChat Pay and Alipay partner QFPay raises $20 million to develop new digital payment solutions
- Hey Google, lend me a tenner? NatWest trials voice banking
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive in subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Special Guests: Carl Hazeley, Caroline Plumb, and Stephen Lemon.