37. Mental Health and insurance live from InsurTech Insights
Sarah's at the Insurtech Insights Conference to talk to some great guests and a panel about the impact of insurtech and how to bring objective data into subjective issues.
Sarah is live at the Insurtech Insights Conference London to talk about financial wellness and how insurtech is working with mental health.
Kicking off the show we have a great panel on how to bring objective data into subjective issues like mental health. Sarah's with a great panel to discuss how to negotiate this sensitive area, including:
- Vica Manos, Managing Director at Anthemis
- George Eleftheriou, Co-founder and CEO at Myfeel
- Nick Taylor, CEO at Unmind
- Mee-Jung Jang, Managing Director of the MetLife Digital Accelerator powered by Techstars
- Sion Philpott-Morgan, Co-founder at Aikora Health
Sarah also interviewed a few guests to see what companies are doing on an individual level:
- Ed Leon Klinger CEO of Flock
- Parul Green Head of UK Strategy, M&A and Innovation at AXA
- Janthana Kaenprakhamroy CEO & Founder of Tapoly
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider.
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
This episode of Insurtech Insider was produced by Laura Watkins and edited by Alex Woodhouse.
Special Guests: Ed Leon Klinger, George Eleftheriou, Janthana Kaenprakhamroy, Mee-Jung Jang, Nick Taylor, Parul Green, Sion Philpott-Morgan, and Vica Manos.