44. Interviews: The future of contents insurance
This week on Insurtech Insider Sarah Kocianski brings you a series of interviews recorded at an event 11:FS held in partnership with the FCA and the HM Treasury. Interviews include: John Glen, MP and Economic Secretary to the HM Treasury, Francesca Hopwood Road, Head of RegTech & Advanced Analytics at the FCA and many more!
On this episode of Insurtech Insider Sarah Kocianski brings you a series of interviews conducted at an event held by 11:FS in partnership with the FCA and the HM Treasury at Level39 in London. We were able to record some really interesting interviews with some of the most interesting people there, including:
- John Glen, MP and Economic Secretary to the HM Treasury
- Francesca Hopwood Road, Head of RegTech & Advanced Analytics at Financial Conduct Authority
- Sophie Winwood, an associate at Anthemis
- Caroline Wayman, Chief Executive & Chief Ombudsman at Financial Ombudsman Service
- Jimmy Williams, Co-Founder of Urban Jungle!
- Lorraine Price, Head of Household Product Development and Strategic Delivery at Direct Line Group
To kick off the show, Sarah sat down with John Glen MP. John Glen explains that he's passionate about this area because it's a mission and responsibility of his and the HM Treasury to increase financial inclusion, especially of the low income demographic.
Next up, Sarah catches up with Francesca Hopwood Road of the FCA. She explains that the FCA was present at the event because this is a persistent problem, and they'd like to continue and encourage the conversation about how to solve it!
The full interviews with John Glen and Francesca Hopwood Road, as well as many more are to come on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider.
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
This episode of Insurtech Insider was produced by Laura Watkins and edited by Alex Woodhouse.
Special Guests: Caroline Wayman, Francesca Hopwood Road, Jimmy Williams, John Glen, Lorraine Price, and Sophie Winwood.