49. The future of travel insurance
Sarah Kocianski and Nigel Walsh are joined by Paul Prendegast from Blink and Alex Rainey from Pluto to talk about everything travel insurance, and how some new interesting players are shaking up the way customers are covered when they travel!
Sarah Kocianski and Nigel Walsh are joined by Paul Prendegast, CEO of Blink and Alex Rainey, CEO and co-founder of Pluto to discuss all things travel insurance!
- How is insurtech shaking up the travel insurance industry?
- Are traditional insurers being left behind?
- Why are millenials so bad at getting travel insurance?
- Are young people more intruiged by newer products?
- What are value-added services and how do they work?
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider.
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
This episode of Insurtech Insider was produced by Laura Watkins and edited by Alex Woodhouse.
Special Guests: Alex Rainey and Paul Prendegast.