207. News: Instant Gratification
In this week’s news episode David M. Brear and Sarah Kocianski are joined by guests Lucy Woolfenden from Yolt and Pol Navarro from TSB. We also have a great interview with Alex Park from Metro Bank.
David and Sarah sit down with Lucy Woolfenden, Marketing Director at Yolt, Pol Navarro, Digital Innovation Director and Sarah meets with Alex Park, Digital Director at Metro Bank.
Sarah takes the panel through the latest interesting and amusing stories from the fintech world, including Ant Financial’s $150 billion valuation, Revolut launching Vaults, and The One Where Ross Got Mistaken for a Banker.
All this and so much more on this Monday episode of Fintech Insider!
Go to survey.11fs.com to share your views.
Subscribe so you never miss an episode and leave a review on iTunes. Share the fintech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Let us know your thoughts @FintechInsiders and join the discussion by signing up at www.fintechinsidernews.com
Special Guests: Alex Park, Lucy Woolfenden, and Pol Navarro.
- Metro Bank to introduce AI-powered money management tool
- BBVA invests $50m in Chinese AI-focused fund
- Explainer: Ant Financial's $150 billion valuation, and the big recent bump-up
- Lloyds Banking Group to cut 305 jobs and close 49 branches across the UK as customers switch to digital banking
- Lloyds Bank | Banking with us | Mobile Branches
- An investor in iZettle and Wonga just raised $235 million to fund the next fintech unicorns
- Revolut launches spare change Vaults
- Demand for cash is increasing, not decreasing, in most countries
- TransferWise has become the first non-bank to connect to the Bank of England's payment systems
- The One Where Ross Got Mistaken for a Banker - BBC News
- Crypto YouTuber hacked out of $2 million during a livestream
- Iceland's Bitcoin heist suspect 'flees on PM's plane'