227. News: Pulse Team Takeover
Sarah and Ross are back behind the mic bringing you the latest and greatest in fintech news. Today they're joined by guests and 11:FS colleagues, Pulse Analyst James Safford, and Product Designer Lisa Matzi.
Sarah and Ross sit down with James and Lisa and go over some of the weird and wonderful stories from the fintech world, including: SCB applying for a licence, Monzo's new IFTTT, and Danske bank attempts to predict the world cup.
All this and so much more on today's episode of Fintech Insider!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the fintech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Let us know your thoughts @FintechInsiders and join the discussion by signing up at www.fintechinsidernews.com
Special Guests: James Safford and Lisa Matzi.
- Standard Chartered says it will apply to operate a virtual bank in Hong Kong | South China Morning Post
- HSBC to invest $15-17 billion by 2020 in push for growth | Reuters
- Adyen Doubles in Debut in Year's Biggest European Tech IPO - Bloomberg
- Buy UK Shares Without Paying Stamp Duty Through eToro
- World's first smart bank? Monzo release IFTTT integration. - 11:FS
- Starling Bank introduces gambling blocker tech
- TransferWise’s next partnership could be with U.K. challenger bank Monzo | TechCrunch
- N26 launches a revised metal card | TechCrunch
- World Cup – FinTech Futures