272. Insights: Money20/20 Europe, Part 1
In this episode: We bring you the highlights from last week’s amazing event at Money20/20 Europe in beautiful Copenhagen. We […]
In this episode:
We bring you the highlights from last week’s amazing event at Money20/20 Europe in beautiful Copenhagen.
We caught up with some fascinating guests, speakers and interviewees including: Derek White from BBVA speaking to Simon about open platforms, APIs and customer input in development of new products; Jason interviews Andrew and Tac from JCB International; and Bill Gajda, SVP at VISA announcing their partnership with Klarna; and Simon catches up with Bianca Lopes, SVP of BioConnect, about data privacy, online identification and online reputation management.
Next up, Simon chats to Aaron Phethean from Temenos about their software, marketplace partnerships and scalability with fintechs and incumbents; followed by Eugene Danilkis the CEO of Mambu, the SaaS banking software provider. David interviews Don Ginsel, the founder of Holland Fintech, ahead of Money20/2o Europe going to Amsterdam next year; and finally Meaghan talks to Lav Odorović, CEO of Penta.
- Derek White – Creating, BBVA
- Andrew Doukanaris – SVP, Sales & Marketing, JCB International (Europe) Ltd
- Tac Watanabe – EVP, Brand Infrastructure & Technologies, JCB Co., Ltd.
- Bill Gajda – SVP, Innovation and Strategic Partnerships at Visa
- Bianca Lopes – Vice President Business Development & Strategic Marketing, BioConnect
- Aaron Phethean – MarketPlace Director at Temenos
- Eugene Danilkis – Co-Founder & CEO at Mambu
- Don Ginsel – Founder, Holland Fintech
- Lav Odorović – Co-founder & CEO, Penta
Enjoying FinTech Insider? Tell a friend about us and please leave us a review on iTunes.