Ep. 280. Insights: US financial health
On this week's episode, we've got a great deep dive on the state of financial inclusion in the USA. Sam spoke to some fantastic industry experts working to tackle financial inclusion and financial health in the US, in all its capacities from regulation to credit scores and everything in between.
We discover what financial inclusion really is, what it really means, what financial health is and the reasons behind the wealth gap in the USA. We spoke to some of the best industry experts there are to get you the clearest picture:
- John Hope Bryant, CEO of Operation Hope
- Dr. Anita Ward, President of Operation Hope
- Jennifer Tescher, founder of the Center for Financial Services Innovation
- Isabelle Barrès, Vice President at the Center for Financial Inclusion at Accion and Global Director at the Smart Campaign
- Ramona Ortega, founder of My Money My Future and also Entrepreneur in Residence with Azlo
This episode of Fintech Insider was written and produced by Laura Watkins and edited by Alex Woodhouse.
Special Guests: Dr. Anita Ward, Isabelle Barres, Jennifer Tescher, John Hope Bryant, and Ramona Ortega.