42. Santander Makes Ripples and Charles Hoskinson Shares His Vision of Cardano
Sarah, Sara, and Colin discuss the latest in blockchain news and there's an interview with Charles Hoskinson, CEO of Input Output, on the future of Cardano.
Our hosts take an in-depth look on the most interesting news in blockchain this week. Looking at: Santander's new blockchain-based money transfer service with Ripple, Coinbase acquiring Earn.com, R3's Corda expands with SBI subsidiary, Barclays commissions a cryptocurrency trading desk, Malta proposes test to see when ICOs are securities, and Harbor raises $28M to reengineer private securities for blockchains.
We also have an interview with Input Output CEO, Charles Hoskinson.
And if you enjoyed our tweet of the week why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show!
We hope you enjoy the show and, as ever, don't forget to subscribe.
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show @bchaininsider and if you really love the show, why not leave us a review on iTunes?
Special Guest: Charles Hoskinson.
- Santander rolls out blockchain-based money transfer service with Ri...
- Coinbase Just Bought One of Bitcoin's Best-Funded Startups - CoinDesk
- Banking Giant SBI Subsidiary Joins R3 Blockchain Consortium - CoinDesk
- SOURCE: Barclays Commissions Cryptocurrency Trading Desk; Reaching Out To Hedge Funds, Institutional Investors - The ICO Journal - Cryptocurrency News, Bitcoin, Coin News
- Like flu season, the 'infectious' spread of bitcoin could be over, Barclays says
- Malta Proposes Test to Define When ICOs Are Securities - CoinDesk
- Harbor Raises $28M to Reengineer Private Securities for Blockchains