Ep. 47. Circle the Bitcoin Unicorn with R3 CTO Richard Brown
Colin G. Platt and Pete Townsend are joined by Richard Brown, from our Lead Sponsor, R3.
Colin G. Platt is back in our offices talking to Pete Townsend, CEO and Founder of Norio Ventures, and Richard Brown, CTO of our Lead Sponsor for Blockchain Insider, R3.
The trio discuss Circle's status as a bitcoin unicorn, Consensys collaboration with Amazon, and the SEC's brilliant Howeycoin ICO.
All this and more on this week's episode of Blockchain Insider.
And if you enjoyed our tweet of the week why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show!
We hope you enjoy the show and, as ever, don't forget to subscribe.
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show @bchaininsider and if you really love the show, why not leave us a review on iTunes?
Special Guests: Pete Townsend and Richard Brown.
- Japan Banking Giant Mitsubishi Goes Crypto With Own Coin - Bitcoin News
- R3 and Commerzbank take “significant” step into blockchain
- Circle Becomes 'Bitcoin Unicorn' with Bitmain-Backed Mega-Round - CoinDesk
- 0x (ZRX) Protocol v2.0: The Next Phase of Decentralized Trading | usaCommerce
- ConsenSys Teams up with Amazon to Deliver Streamlined Access to Blockchain - Blockchain News
- Tradeshift fires-up blockchain to address late payment problem | TechCrunch
- Capital Markets Blockchains Are Finally Getting Go-Live Dates - CoinDesk
- The SEC Just Launched a Fake ICO Website to Educate Investors - CoinDesk