Podcast (fintechinsiderpodcasts): Play in new window | Download
Subscribe to FinTech Insider: iTunes | Android |
In this episode
Article 50. Well, we went through with it and signed the divorce papers. Does the triggering of Article 50 put FinTech at risk in the UK? On this episode of FinTech Insider News, you’ll hear a range of opinions, from fear the UK is throwing away its work to lead the globe in FinTech, to optimism that London has the talent and regulatory regime to remain one of the world’s greatest cities. We also talk about BBVA joining Hyperledger; Alibaba and Tencent and the coming FinTech boom; and 11:FS celebrating its first birthday ????????????
As part of this milestone, we’ve officially launched 11:FS Pulse, our competitor insights research platform. We think you’ll love it.
Guests this week
News this week
- Crowdfund Insider – Lawrence Wintermeyer, CEO of Innovate Finance, says triggering of Article 50 puts FinTech at risk – Link
- Parliament – Time to act on ‘unacceptable’ level of UK financial exclusion – Link
- Economist – An earthquake in European banking – Link
- Gizmodo – 5 reasons why the Home Secretary’s proposed encryption ban is aggressively stupid – Link
- BBVA – BBVA joins Hyperledger, the top open-source blockchain community – Link
- LinkedIn – Making people a competitive advantage in a digital age – Link
- Venture Beat – Payments company Square launches in the U.K., its first European market and fifth globally – Link
- Barrons – Alibaba and Tencent and the coming FinTech Boom – Link
- Quartz – The world’s most secure coin debuts in the UK – Link
Enjoying FinTech Insider? Tell a friend about us, and please leave us a review on iTunes.