The boring legal bit
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Operator of the site
The operator of the site is 11:FS (“we/us/our”). We are a private limited company registered inEngland and Wales under company number 10103078 and have our registered office at Eleven FS Limited, 2nd floor, 1 Finsbury Avenue, London, EC2M 2PF.
Information we may collect from you
When you send us an email or visit our site, we may collect from both public and private areas of thesite personal information volunteered by you about you (“Data”). We do not store or keep such Data,however, by visiting our site you are agreeing to the transfer, storage and processing of Data by us,should our business needs change so that storage of Data is required. The types of Data we maycollect are:
- Data You Give Us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give usin any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might notbe able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you providefor such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our site and communicatingwith you
- Information we collect about you: technical information, including the type of device youuse, a unique device identifier (e.g., an IMEI number or Ip or MAC address), networkinformation, the type of operating system and browser you use, time zone settings, andother device-related information; date, time and duration of access including pages viewed
Your personal data
Your Data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us, our affiliates, orfor one of our affiliates or partners. These staff may be engaged in the fulfilment of your request,order or reservation, and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data or usingthe 11:FS, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We utilise standard contract clauses approved by the European Commission, adopt other meansunder European Union law, and obtain your consent to legitimise data transfers from the EEA todestinations outside the EEA. 11:FS will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that yourpersonal information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions carriedout by us or our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted usingtransport layer security technology.
We will hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractualobligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller.We will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for the practices describedin this policy. The following criteria are used to determine data retention periods for your personaldata:
- Retention in case of queries- we may retain your personal information as long as necessaryto deal with your queries.
- Retention in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements- We may retain yourpersonal information for 7 years after the account or service has been closed or has come toan end based on your legal and regulatory requirements. This information may also be usedto defend any legal claims.
Use made of information
We use Data in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and foryour computer(s) or other device(s);
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feelmay interest you, if you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
If you do not want us to use your Data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your Data.
Disclosure of your information
We may be required from time to time to disclose or share information with regulatory and lawenforcement authorities and judicial bodies if necessary to comply with legal requirements.You agreethat we may disclose your personal information to third parties. You agree that we have the right todisclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, ourultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 115S of the Companies Act 2006.We may enter into agreements with external parties, including but not limited to business partners,service providers who perform functions on our behalf (including external consultants andprofessional advisers such as lawyers, auditors and accountants), outsourced IT providers, analyticsand search engine providers to provide services necessary for our activity. Under these agreementswe may share your information with these external parties, to the extent that use of your informationfor these purposes is necessary for our legitimate interests or for the legitimate interests of thoseexternal parties.
You have the right to be informed about the processing of your personal information. You can contactus if you believe the personal information we have for you is incorrect, if you believe that we are notentitled to use your personal information in accordance with this policy, if you would like us to eraseany personal data we hold on you.
The Data Protection Legislation gives you the right to review personal information that we keep aboutyou. You can request an overview of the personal information that we keep about you free of chargeby emailing or writing to us using the contact details at the end of this Policy. We may ask you toverify your identity and for more information about your request. We will seek to act on your requestwithin 30 days ( subject to any extension to which we are lawfully entitled)You are free at ant time to withdraw the consent for the processing of your personal data. Theconsequence might be that we can’t proceed with certain activityIf we intend to use your Data for marketing purposes, we will usually inform you before we collectsuch Data. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data; you have the right to askus to not to do so. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxeson the forms we may use to collect your Data. You can also exercise the right at any time bycontacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks,advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websiteshave their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for thesepolicies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised inaccordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providingyou with details of the information we hold about you. Our security procedures mean that we mayrequest proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data inaccordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at the followingweb address: https://www.ico.org.uk/.