The boring legal bit
Terms and conditions of use
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) contains the terms and conditions of
use on which you may access and make use of our websites, including and its affiliated sites
(together, the, or our, “site”). These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with
Please read these terms and conditions carefully By browsing, accessing or otherwise using
our site, you accept these terms and conditions without any limitation or qualification and you
agree to abide by them. You also specifically consent to our using, storing and processing any
during your use of our site.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, please leave the site immediately
and refrain from visiting our site in the future.
- Information about 11FS.COM
- 11fs.com is a site operated by Eleven FS Group Limited (company number 10103078, registered office at WeWork, 10 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4YP) (“we”, “us”, “our”). You can contact us at email@example.com
- Accessing our site
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the information we provide on our site, without notice at any time. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us without notice at any time. We may suspend your access to our site generally at any time without notice to allow for repairs, maintenance, updates, upgrades or loading of any new content or functionality, or otherwise.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your Internet connection, computers or other devices are aware of these terms and conditions and that they comply with them
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site
- Intellectual property
- Subject to your compliance with these terms and conditions, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-licensable licence to access and make use of our site
- This licence does not include any resale, commercial or personal use of any of the site’s content or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- Without our express written consent, you may not:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit or otherwise exploit our site for any commercial or personal purpose;
- use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including texts, images, page layout or form) of our site; or
- use any Meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilising our name or trademarks.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged
- If you use any part of our site in breach of these terms and conditions, your right to use our site will cease immediately
- You must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the site’s content you have made
- Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. In accessing our site, no client, advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship is implied or established with you and neither we nor any other person is, in connection with the site, engaged in rendering auditing, accounting, tax, legal, advisory, consulting or other professional services or advice via the site
- We therefore bear no liability or responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents
- Any of the material on our site may be out of date or inaccurate at any given time and we are under no obligation to update or correct such material. We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. We may suspend access to our site or close it indefinitely without notice
- User content
- Users of our site may post comments and other content and submit suggestions, ideas, questions or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of an e-mail or other content. We reserve the right (but are not under any obligation) to remove or edit such content
- These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (“contributions”) and to any interactive services associated with it. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Contributions must:
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
- If you post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant (a) a non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable and transferable licence to us to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media; and (b) our sub-licensees and transferees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content. No moral rights are assigned under this provision.
- You agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. To the extent permitted by law, you agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to our treatment of such content
- Our liability
- Except where expressly provided otherwise in writing via a separate agreement between you and us, all information provided directly on the site or indirectly through the site by hypertext link or otherwise is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. We hereby disclaim all warranties with respect to this information, whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, anticipated savings, goodwill, revenue, data or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether caused by breach of contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise even if foreseeable, arising from your access to, use of, or reliance upon information obtained from or through the site
- Information about you
- Viruses, hacking and other offences
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly, negligently or recklessly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt, or help others to attempt, to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack or help others to attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it
- Links from our site
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties or links to access or interact with third party services unaffiliated to us (such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter), these links are provided for your information and convenience only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we accept no responsibility or liability for them, the accuracy, fitness for purpose or suitability of their content or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them
- Trade marks
- All trademarks and logos or registered trademarks and logos found or mentioned on the site belong to their respective owners. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademark displayed on the site without the express written permission of the registered trademark owner or the relevant third party trademark or logo owner. All page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of 11:FS or its affiliates, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior express permission. We and/ or our affiliated group companies will enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Copyright notice
- The contents of our site, including but not limited to the text and images and their arrangements on our site, its software, technical drawings, configurations and other files, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted material belonging to us and/or of our affiliated group companies or authorised third party contributors to our site. Copyright © 2018 11:FS. All rights reserved
- Changes to these terms and conditions
- .We may revise these terms and conditions by amending this page at any time and we reserve the right to do so without your consent. Please check this page from time to time to check for changes we may have made as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site
- Severability and waiver
- If any of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that term or condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or condition.
- If you breach these terms and conditions and we take no action, we shall still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these terms and conditions.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.