The boring legal bit
Terms and conditions of use
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) contains the terms and conditions of
use on which you may access and make use of our websites, including and its affiliated sites
(together, the, or our, “site”). These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with
Please read these terms and conditions carefully By browsing, accessing or otherwise using
our site, you accept these terms and conditions without any limitation or qualification and you
agree to abide by them. You also specifically consent to our using, storing and processing any
during your use of our site.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, please leave the site immediately
and refrain from visiting our site in the future.
- Information about 11FS.COM
- 11fs.com is a site operated by Eleven FS Group Limited (company number10103078, registered office at 11:FS, 2nd floor, 1 Finsbury Avenue, London, EC2M 2PF) (“we”, “us”, “our”). You can contact us at email@example.com
- Accessing our site
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right towithdraw or amend the information we provide on our site, without notice at any time.We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for anyperiod. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or ourentire site, to users who have registered with us without notice at any time. We maysuspend your access to our site generally at any time without notice to allow forrepairs, maintenance, updates, upgrades or loading of any new content orfunctionality, or otherwise.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have accessto our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our sitethrough your Internet connection, computers or other devices are aware of theseterms and conditions and that they comply with them
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or thehard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that istransferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for theoperation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to loginto secure areas of our site.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count thenumber of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they areusing it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, byensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return toour site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by nameand remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language orregion).
- Please note that third parties (including, for example, advertising networks andproviders of external services like web traffic analysis services) may also usecookies, over which we have no control. These cookies are likely to be analytical orperformance cookies or targeting cookies.
- You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refusethe setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to blockall cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts ofour site
- Intellectual property
- Subject to your compliance with these terms and conditions, we grant you a limited,non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-licensable licence to access and make use ofour site
- This licence does not include any resale, commercial or personal use of any of thesite’s content or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering andextraction tools
- Without our express written consent, you may not:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit or otherwise exploit our site for anycommercial or personal purpose;
- use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietaryinformation (including texts, images, page layout or form) of our site; or
- use any Meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilising our name or trademarks.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on oursite must always be acknowledged
- If you use any part of our site in breach of these terms and conditions, your right touse our site will cease immediately
- You must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the site’s content you havemade
- Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount toadvice on which you should rely. In accessing our site, no client, advisory, fiduciaryor professional relationship is implied or established with you and neither we nor anyother person is, in connection with the site, engaged in rendering auditing,accounting, tax, legal, advisory, consulting or other professional services or advicevia the site
- We therefore bear no liability or responsibility arising from any reliance placed onsuch materials by any visitor to our site or by anyone who may be informed of any ofits contents
- Any of the material on our site may be out of date or inaccurate at any given timeand we are under no obligation to update or correct such material. We aim to updateour site regularly and may change the content at any time. We may suspend accessto our site or close it indefinitely without notice
- User content
- Users of our site may post comments and other content and submit suggestions,ideas, questions or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene,abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectualproperty rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does notconsist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation,chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”. You may not use a false e-mailaddress, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin ofan e-mail or other content. We reserve the right (but are not under any obligation) toremove or edit such content
- These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to oursite (“contributions”) and to any interactive services associated with it. The standardsapply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Contributions must:
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they areposted.
- If you post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant(a) a non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable and transferable licence tous to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from,distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media; and (b) oursub-licensees and transferees the right to use the name that you submit inconnection with such content. No moral rights are assigned under this provision.
- You agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the entire period ofprotection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content andmaterial. To the extent permitted by law, you agree to waive your right to be identifiedas the author of such content and your right to object to our treatment of suchcontent
- Our liability
- Except where expressly provided otherwise in writing via a separate agreementbetween you and us, all information provided directly on the site or indirectly throughthe site by hypertext link or otherwise is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.We hereby disclaim all warranties with respect to this information, whether expressor implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory qualityand fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall we be liable for any direct,indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits,anticipated savings, goodwill, revenue, data or use, incurred by you or any thirdparty, whether caused by breach of contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwiseeven if foreseeable, arising from your access to, use of, or reliance upon informationobtained from or through the site
- Information about you
- Viruses, hacking and other offences
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly, negligently or recklessly introducingviruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious ortechnologically harmful. You must not attempt, or help others to attempt, to gainunauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server,computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack or help others toattack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under theComputer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant lawenforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosingyour identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site willcease immediately
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-serviceattack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect yourcomputer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due toyour use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on anywebsite linked to it
- Links from our site
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third partiesor links to access or interact with third party services unaffiliated to us (such asFacebook, YouTube and Twitter), these links are provided for your information andconvenience only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resourcesand we accept no responsibility or liability for them, the accuracy, fitness for purposeor suitability of their content or for any loss or damage that may arise from your useof them
- Trade marks
- All trademarks and logos or registered trademarks and logos found or mentioned onthe site belong to their respective owners. Nothing contained on the site should beconstrued as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right touse any trademark displayed on the site without the express written permission ofthe registered trademark owner or the relevant third party trademark or logo owner.All page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks,trademarks and/or trade dress of 11:FS or its affiliates, and may not be copied,imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior express permission. We and/or our affiliated group companies will enforce our intellectual property rights to thefullest extent permitted by law
- Copyright notice
- The contents of our site, including but not limited to the text and images and theirarrangements on our site, its software, technical drawings, configurations and otherfiles, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted material belonging to us and/or of ouraffiliated group companies or authorised third party contributors to our site. Copyright© 2018 11:FS. All rights reserved
- Changes to these terms and conditions
- .We may revise these terms and conditions by amending this page at any time andwe reserve the right to do so without your consent. Please check this page from timeto time to check for changes we may have made as they are binding on you. Someof the provisions contained in these terms and conditions may also be supersededby provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site
- Severability and waiver
- If any of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid, void or for any reasonunenforceable, that term or condition will be deemed severable and will not affect thevalidity and enforceability of any remaining term or condition.
- If you breach these terms and conditions and we take no action, we shall still beentitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach theseterms and conditions.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the parties agree tosubmit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.