346. Insights: Jobs to be Done - The future of product design
Today's host, Ryan Garner is joined by some expert guests to bring you the latest episode of Fintech Insider Insights! Today we'll be focusing on everything JTBD, with insights from guests that know all about this space.
On this episode of Fintech Insider Insights, Ryan Garner is joined by some expert guests to talk about all things Jobs to be Done. Our great guests include:
- David Brear, 11:FS CEO & Former Mettle CEO
- Alan Klement, JTBD expert and pioneer
- Justin Geaney, CPO at Virtual Bank by Standard Chartered
- Peter Collingridge, Director / Global Head, Entrepreneurs in Residence
On this insights episode we take a detailed look at JTBD, including:
- What JTBD actually is - a lawnmover analogy
- How impactful it can be when designing digital propositions
- Why it's the key to making your product an integral part of your customer's life
- How it can help to create powerful end to end customer journeys
- Why JTBD is the future of product design
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive in subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Special Guests: Alan Klement, David M. Brear, Justin Geaney, and Peter Collingridge.